- By Admin
- Jul 20, 2020
- 0 Comments
- 0 Likes
- 757 Views
India to get its second REIT listed in stock market soon. After the success of Embassy REIT in the Indian stock market many large commercial real developers and investment funds have geared up to list their tech parks on the stock market. Real estate investment trust is also known as REIT. REIT has now become one of the preferred ways of investing in real estate for millennial in India.
Mindscape Business Parks REIT is a joint venture owned by real estate developer K Raheja Group and private equity firm Blackstone Group. They have filed a draft prospectus with SEBI. They have a portfolio of around 29.5 million sq-ft. Some of the tenants of the company include Accenture, Qualcomm, Barclays, JP Morgan, UBS, and Amazon.
Mindspace Business Park REIT comprises five integrated business parks and five independent offices, totaling 29.5 msf of Total Leasable Area. Mindspace Business Parks REIT will be the second REIT listing for Indian stock markets. Prior to this Embassy Office Parks REIT has been listed on the bourses. Interestingly, Blackstone is also an investor in Embassy Office Parks.
REIT has been one of the most preferred classes among investors as considering the current interest rates in India; REIT has been offering around 7% returns and capital growth as well.
You May Also Like
- Understanding Sale Deed in India
- How to apply for a NEW PAN card in India
- Mindspace REIT listing INDIA after Embassy REIT Success
- GOVT considering 100% FDI in completed housing projects
- Karnataka may cut property guidance value value by 5-10%
- Projects under RERA to get six month extension
- TNRERA Extends Project completion date by Five months
- RBI Extends Moratorium On Loans For Another 3 Months Till August
- How To Apply Encumbrance Certificate In Tamil Nadu
- Know all about KHATHA