- By Admin
- Dec 12, 2018
- 0 Comments
- 0 Likes
- 832 Views
Having survived the turbulence created by major economic reforms in the past year, the premium residential projects’ market has experienced renewed interest from Non-Residential Indians and elite investors this year.
Following the temporary interruption after demonetization and the implementation of RERA, the luxury housing segment has in fact showcased a more organized, transparent, and streamlined growth. And as per what market experts have to reveal, the demand for these exclusive residential properties is to grow further, especially across metropolises.
And while developers have managed to meet the rising demands with their quality offerings, our attention is drawn to the key factors behind this trend.
Effective Reformatory Policies
The implementation of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act or RERA has had an increasingly positive effect on the real estate sector across the nation. Having brought about improved transparency and timely project delivery, RERA has enabled homebuyers to invest in projects across all budgets confidently.
Upgrading the Lifestyle
You May Also Like
Dec 22, 2019
- Understanding Sale Deed in India
- How to apply for a NEW PAN card in India
- Mindspace REIT listing INDIA after Embassy REIT Success
- GOVT considering 100% FDI in completed housing projects
- Karnataka may cut property guidance value value by 5-10%
- Projects under RERA to get six month extension
- TNRERA Extends Project completion date by Five months
- RBI Extends Moratorium On Loans For Another 3 Months Till August
- How To Apply Encumbrance Certificate In Tamil Nadu
- Know all about KHATHA